Monday, November 21, 2011

A Rainy Day



It's been raining nearly all day, which is the sort of day I love. I love everything about rain.

Another reason I should move to Ireland. I will not give up on this!

Now that the weather is finally starting to act like it should in November, I'm afraid I won't be doing any photo shoots for a little while. I've really been needing to get some pictures taken of my family, but the time has escaped me. My mother will be out of town for a bit, anyway, so I know when she gets back I definitely won't be getting any photos taken of us all. I don't think my parents would be too willing to sit in the snow while I set up my tripod.

So I guess I'll just be spending my liesure time writing. I started a new book a couple of weeks ago (as if I don't already have enough started!), and I'm really enjoying writing this character. He was a secondary character in the last novel I wrote, but now I'm writing the new book in his perspective and he has a very interesting personality. If you're not a writer, you may be thinking I'm a bit crazy by saying that a figment of my imagination has an "interesting personality", but I promise you I'm not! It truly does seem that my characters all have minds of their own.

If that makes me crazy, then so be it. I think all writers must be crazy, anyway, to be able to create and write about so many things.

Speaking of writers, I am really looking forward to The Hunger Games movie coming out in March. The movie's based off the book by the same name (written by Suzanne Collins) and I think it's going to end up being quite popular. At least it should be, since the book series is so popular. Here's a link to the movie trailer.

I think I actually figured out how to make the link all fancy-fied! :O

Well, I suppose that's all for now. This isn't my best post but oh, well. Maybe things will slow down and I'll be functioning properly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment