Saturday, January 8, 2011

Baby pictures...?

Ciao, mi'amici!


I managed to get a few candid shots of my baby nephew yesterday, though I still have not gotten around to getting any "portraits" of him, or whatever you want to call them. I'm so great at procrastinating, I should totally join a club or something! Eh, maybe later.


You know, I realized just the other day (Thursday, if you're dying to know) that even though I take tons of pictures whenever I go somewhere, I never get any shots of me in any of them. I was with some of my friends the other day, so I took a few pictures of them horsing around. When I saw my grandma later that day and she saw me with my camera, she asked me,


"You've been taking pictures?"


 "Yeah, of my friends."


 Then she asked, "Are you in any of them?" and I was a little surprised that she asked me this. Because, no, I had not taken the time to have somebody take a quick picture of me with my  friends. This is why you have virtually no pictures of yourself, Hogan! <<That was me mentally berating myself, if you are wondering.


  The other day, I was just saying to myself, I wish I had some pictures to put in these stupid frames. Stupid, because there are so many of them and they are all empty. So sad.


  ...


  How did this post get from me talking about baby portraits all the way to the fact that there are no pictures of me with other people? Randomness, I tell you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment