Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowy Snow Days

Wow! It's been a long time since I've seen so much snow! And I really can't remember a time where we could not even get out of our own driveway because of it.

I love snow. I love the way it glistens in the sunlight, the way the snowflakes land in my hair, how it crunches under my boots as I walk...I even love the way the snow makes me so cold I have to hurry back inside before my fingers freeze off! I know, I'm weird. :)

And since we got so much snow this week, I decided to bundle up and make my way outside for some pictures. Most of them were just taken to show how snowed in we were, but I guess some of them might be pretty. You be the judge, okay?

This was what the view from my porch was during the "blizzard".




I zoomed in on some little birds pecking around on the ground, too, because there were several of them and they were, well, cute. :)

I took this one of Jake when I was warming up inside...Maybe that's why he looks so sad.

Don't let those sweet, brown eyes fool you, folks. This dog is not as innocent as he appears. Do I need to put up the picture I took of him chewing the nozzel of our yard hose to pieces?


How wonderful. A dead plant covered with snow.

Aw, man, my shoes are untied! It's a miracle I didn't trip and fling my camera into the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment