Friday, February 11, 2011

A Way to Pass the Time? Get Ghostly

  With all of this snow we've gotten these past two weeks, my family and I have had to stay at home more than is usual for us. It's definitely been a long two weeks. Not that I don't like being at home with my parents; I do! I love it when they're both home for the day. This last week alone we've watched movies together (some of my favorites), laughed together (which we do quite often anyway), and just had fun. But it's still hard to stay completely un-bored when at home for the whole day every day.

  So a couple of days ago, I was messing around with my camera--as I tend to do when there is nothing else to do--and I got the idea that I would love to take some ghost pictures. I was home alone, so I quickly got dressed in all white, set my camera up on it's nifty tripod, then commenced running and jumping around in front of said camera like the maniac I am. And I actually got a couple of cool looking pictures, believe it or not. It also helped me pass some time rather quickly.

  I also did some more ghost pictures with my mom the night afterwards, and they turned out really good. I made it where she was whole but I was a ghost beside her, all see through and just half there. So fun. I love how you can do all sorts of awesome things with photography!

   I would love to put some of these ghost pictures up but my computer is acting up on me (again) and the pictures won't load. Maybe I can get them up sometime later??

  But for right now, I need to get some writing done in one of my books! I'm in a very important part and I need to get it written before I forget all that I have in my head. That's happened more often than I would like to admit...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment