Saturday, April 28, 2012

Those Who Wander...

"Not all those who wander are lost." --JRR Tolkien

This quote really speaks to me for some reason. Perhaps it's because I've always been one of those who people that walks a slightly different path.


I look for the unique things in life and make them part of my own. Anything that is intriguing or mysterious--that's what I like. From the way I dress, to the way I think/speak--even how I act--I sometimes feel a little out of the norm. Some people think I'm weird, I know. But I accept that. I am who I am.

I'm a reader. A writer. An artist.

That probably accounts for those faraway looks I often get. Why I get quiet and thoughtful at times.

I'm a Christian. A God lover.

Because of this, I think before I speak and I care about what others think. I don't get angered easily, and I love everyone I meet. God makes everyone different. He just so happened to make me the quiet, thought-filled girl that often gets lost in her daydreams.

I'm eccentric. Unique.



I'm Hogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment