Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 1: Self Portrait

I can upload photos now, which means it's time to give this photo-a-day thing a shot!
 
 

 
 

Day 1: Self Portrait

    This photo was so fun to take! I was absolutely covered in glitter by the time I was done!

  Since I've shared a picture of myself, I feel I might as well share some facts as well. So here is an impromptu list!

  1. My favorite color is green.
  2. I have four older siblings (and I'm the only kid with brown eyes!)
  3. I write/speak Italian.
  4. If you ever see me deep in thought, there's a 98% chance I'm thinking of some book I'm writing!
  5. I love the sound of rain, especially on a tin roof.
  6. When I was a kid, I was absolutely obsessed with wolves.
  7. My prayer is that I live such in such a way that others see the love of Christ shining through me.
  8. In my opinion, Irish and Scottish accents are the most wonderful accents to listen to!
  9. I hate being the center of attention.
  10. I used to write for an online Christian magazine geared toward young women.

  There's a bit about me!

  As this day comes to a close, I would like to wish everyone a great new week starting tomorrow! Keep in touch because I'll be attempting to post a new photo every day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment