Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 3: Clouds



  I must say that Oklahoma, despite its flat lands and terrible weather, really does have some amazing skies.

  This was taken last week sometime during all of the thunderstorms we were experiencing. I absolutely love when the sky is grey and the clouds are churning with a storm! No two skies are ever the same where I live, which never ceases to amaze me. I like to think that the sky is God's canvas and the clouds are His beautiful masterpiece.

  Speaking of masterpieces...my logo is definitely not one of them! I'm currently working on a new logo that I can add to all of my client pictures, and this one is just a temporary filler. It has a sort of charm to it, I guess, but I'm looking to go for something more elegant. We'll see how it turns out.

  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment