Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Photo-a-Day Challenge

  Lately, I've been lamenting over the fact that I'm really not that great of a blogger. I don't often have any regaling tales of my life to share, and seeing as this is my photography blog, I really feel like I need to keep up with at least a weekly post.

  To help myself get into the groove of becoming a better blogger, I have decided to embark on a formidable journey: a daily photo challenge. It's seems to be a trend nowadays for people to commit to monthly photo challenges, so why not give it a shot? I think it would be fun to get my creative juices flowing by posting a photo a day!

  As I'm sure you've noticed, I've already missed three days. Four, if you include today.

  Better late than never? ;)

  I was going to attempt to catch up by posting the four photos I have missed so far in the challenge, but Blogger seems to be having issues (again) and it isn't allowing me to upload pictures at all. I'll try again tomorrow, I suppose.

  In other news, I've done a bit of updating on my website! If you haven't already seen it and you're interested, check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment