Thursday, April 10, 2014

Revisions

     It seems that springtime has (finally) arrived! I was beginning to think it would never come! But now that the trees are all a-bloom with their flowers and the nighttime air is warm and lovely, it's pretty safe to say that spring is here.

     And with spring come some equally anticipated revisions to Hogan's Photography!

     I've been pretty busy these past weeks--with photo shoots as well as other exciting things. Spring has always been known as the season of new beginnings, and so it should be fitting that most of my sessions have been of engagements or weddings! Beautiful weather calls for beautiful photos! Below is one of my absolute favorites from my latest engagement shoot. You might remember Ashley & Brandon from sometime last year, when I photographed them back before they were officially engaged. They are such a great couple; I always enjoy our time together!


     2014 has already proven to be a wonderful year full of new things for me. I've branched out with my talents by publishing a book as well as becoming part of a videography/photography business, and I've made some new, amazing friends that God seemed to put into my life at exactly the right moment. This is a year of transition, I think. And in celebration (or possibly because I just grew bored of the old design), I've begun revamping my photography website! Might as well start everything fresh, right? (Haven't seen my website yet? Check it out here.)

     Stay tuned for lots more photos and changes to come! I'm sure there will be lots. But until then, go out and enjoy this gorgeous weather while it lasts! :)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment