Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Coolest Web-mag I know!


 

  Okay, so I don't know of any other web magazines besides Lilies Among Thorns. But it's a magazine I write for, along with lots of other great Christian girls, so it should be a pretty great magazine! I definitely think it is, and if you haven't checked it out yet, then head on over to http://www.liliesamongthornsmagazine.blogspot.com/ ! Like us on Facebook!

  Our magazine is dedicated to helping young women deal with the thorns of life and to striving to be lilies among those thorns. We write spiritual and inspiration articles to help you through the tough times and lift you up, fun articles to give you ideas for crafts and activities, fashion columns to show you simple and modest outfits to keep ya stylin', and lots more.

  Our editor, Haylie, got the idea to start an online Christian magazine written by teenage girls sometime last year, and I was lucky enough to be asked on as one of the regular writers. Our first column came out last October, so we've been at this for nearly a year now. So far, we have 55 followers, but I know we can do better than that!

  I also know that I can do better than just ONE follower. Right? Yep.

  Take a look at the mag, follow it, like it, let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment