Wednesday, September 28, 2011

An Upside Down Day

  This past weekend, I went to an amusement park with 7 of my friends, along with my parents and aunt. We had a blast, and I thought I'd share some of the photos from that day.

  First off, let me go ahead and tell you that we went on all of the rides. ALL of them.

The scary ones that about made me pee my pants...

This thing went ridiculously high, and it was simply held down by bungee cords. Probably not the safest thing ever.

And this one went upside down way too many times.


The  ones that weren't scary at all...

This one actually had no buckles or restraints even though it spun around in the air. But it was rather boring. Go figure.


We even rode the Carosel. Don't judge.

I think we had way too much fun on this ride. :D


  All in all, we all had fun. We spent nearly the whole day in the park, and by the time we left I had screamed so much that my  throat hurt (I think most of my friends were surprised by how loud I can scream since I'm usually such a quiet person).

  I think we may even try to go again before the park closes down, since we all had such great fun and we have 5 tickets left over. If we do, I'll make sure to get more pictures...as proof for how truly crazy we all are. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment