Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall is...er, Falling!


 Finally, the weather is starting to cool down and the trees are starting to change into their fiery autumn clothes. Fall is my favorite time of the year. And not just because of my birthday.

  I love how the air is just cool enough for a light jacket. How the leaves can be so many colors at once on the tress. How the breeze seems to have a certain autumn scent that brings a sort of melancholy feel to everything. To me, fall is the perfect type of weather. It's sad that it lasts for such a short time.

  Also, fall is the perfect time for...PHOTO SHOOTS! The scenery is just spectacular if you're wanting to do an on-location shoot, and that's exactly what I'm wanting. I've finally found this neat little farm house not too far from where I live that might be a great place for the shoot I have in mind. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be introducing my "models" within a week or two!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment