Friday, September 16, 2011

Lady in Red

  I've been quite busy this summer, what with work and writing. About a month ago, I actually got my wisdom teeth out, so that gave me a little reprieve from work--

  It also made me think everything was hilarious and I was incapable of intelligible speech for about three days, but let's not dwell on that, yeah?

  After regaining my will to do anything besides passing out and wondering why I couldn't feel my face, I went back to my life, which consists of work, reading, writing, and...work. And photography, of course! I finally got some time to walk around outside and snap some more photos, harassing the local wildlife and such.



I love that posterized effect.


  Now that the weather's gotten nicer (today was actually COLD!), I think I'll be having that photo shoot pretty soon. I received my reflector in the mail the other day, so I'm all set. Now I just need to set the day and time.

  But before I have that much-anticipated photo shoot, I'll probably--maybe--post some photos of me and my friends. I'll be going to a theme park--wait. Is that what it's called? A theme park? Or is it...an amusement park? Yeah, I think that's it. So I'll be going to an amusement park next weekend, and I hope to get some pictures of my family and closest friends having fun. So I might just post some of the photos on here.

  And I suppose that's all for now, my followers.

  Oooh, my followers. Sounds rather...evil, in a way, doesn't it? Muahahaha.

  Uh, yeah.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment