Monday, January 21, 2013

Castles, rain, potatoes, and Leprechauns.

  One of my best friends is currently in Ireland AS WE SPEAK.

  When I first found out that Tara was going to be traveling to my favorite country ever and staying there for a week, I was a little shocked.


 
  For pretty much as long as I can remember, I have dreamed of going to Ireland. In fact, I may or may not be a little obsessed with it. I mean, come ON. Castles...rain...potatoes. Leprechauns.

  This country has it all, man.

  It's a well known fact among my friends that Ireland is pretty much my most favorite thing ever. Tara was even a little wary about telling me that she was going, because she knew that I would likely die of disbelief.

  Well, now my initial shock has worn off and I am so excited! My friend is in Ireland right now! She even emailed me! From IRELAND.

 
 

  I'm probably way too happy about this.

  Just think...If I were actually in Ireland, I would be wayyyy worse. Let's all take a moment and be thankful I'm not. I don't think my heart could take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment