Thursday, January 10, 2013

Le Random List

I have no idea what to write (which is really sad since I'm supposedly a writer 'n' stuff).

So, I shall make a list instead!

LE RANDOM LIST

1. Christmas was a blast! We had our first ever Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest, and I must say, I totally rocked that abominable snowman I had hot-glued to my own.

2. I made no New Year's resolutions because I'm terrible and didn't really feel like it.

3. Les Miserables was fantastic. Though, I must admit that I was a little taken aback by just how much singing there was. Still. It was fantastic. I had a DREEEEAM OF SOMETHING SOMETHINGGGGG. Yep, I seriously sing that.

4. I read another person's blog a few minutes ago, and I am saddened by the fact that his blog appears much less neglected than mine. I'm sorry, blog. Please forgive my forgetfulness.

5. My parents are awesome! I really am blessed to have such sweet, cool people to spend my life with.

6. College looms before me.

7. I dread college.

8. I want to travel Europe instead. Can I do that? I think I'll do that. It doesn't require me being social. Well...maybe I'd have to be a bit social to the flight attendants or something. But still.

9. I really need to stop coming up with book ideas so I can finish the ones I'm already working on. This is apparently going to be the neverending complaint in my life.

10. One of my friends is going  to Ireland later this month. I wish I could fit in a suitcase.

11. A couple of days ago, I went out into the field behind my house and took seventy-eight pictures of cows. SEVENTY-EIGHT. We're all best friends now.

12. But best of all, and I just realized I could've just skipped the list and instead written about this:

I got a website!


 Pretty exciting, I must say. I spent quite a bit of time creating it, so I am so glad that it's finally up and running.

And now, I leave you with the link that will take you to the new, shiny site.

CLICK ME. 


1 comment: